NT 1.3 Learning Outcomes
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Define the Perkins Act requirements and Core Indicators.
- Recognize the benefits of nontraditional employment and careers to both students and the economy.
- Recognize micromessages and how they relate to implicit bias, self-efficacy and other internal barriers.
- Evaluate root causes and select strategies that influence nontraditional participation and completion rates in Career Technical Education (CTE).
- Walk away with resources to assist you in the development and implementation of a program improvement plan.